Welcome to KAIAL
Our postal address is: XXXX
or you can reach us by telephone at +971 50 969 4107
For each visitor to this Site, the Site server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name, if any, and collects the date and time of visit, the client IP address, and referring Site.
We also collect e-mail addresses visitors to this Site choose to give us, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or Site registrations, and purchase history.
In addition, we receive and may store any information you enter on this Site or give to this Site in any other way. For example, we collect:
- information you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Site and other co- registrations (e.g., social media logins), subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services;
- information you provide when you place an order;
- information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our website, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our services;
- information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our website or our services;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g., by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”));
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- any other information, including information you submit about other people, we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site.
We may receive information about you from other sources. This may help improve the personalization of our service to you by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
We may use the Information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that we feel may interest you;
- to provide you with personalized content and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Site or between you and us;
- to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Site;
- to administrate or facilitate surveys;
- to enable access to our partnersâ€™ websites;
- to prevent fraud;
- to complete payment method processing;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfil your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in promotions;
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Site;
We may share your Information only as described below:
- We will engage and share personal customer information with KAIAL affiliated entities and with our agents, representatives, service providers and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to, fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this Site, communicating to customers for informational, marketing and for commercial purposes; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customersâ€™ shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys, offering targeted marketing communications; enabling access to our partnersâ€™ websites; providing a personalized shopping experience; preventing fraud; completing payment method processing; and for internal review, improving the content of webpages at this Site. These affiliated and non-affiliated entities may store your Information to facilitate the and enhance your shopping experience. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We requested that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g., updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g., to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Site, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among affiliated and non-affiliated other businesses, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
- We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g., by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
- Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities and promotions. For example, if you participate in a promotional sale, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the promotion. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third partiesâ€™ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
- We may also share personal customer information under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to prevent harm or injury (such as product recalls, fraud, claims or other liability) or is required by law, or to comply with valid legal processes as required by law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences).
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at the above address. Requests to remove your e-mail address for our lists may take up to two weeks to fulfill. If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.